Sunday, January 1, 2012

EMBRACING A NEW YEAR 2012

BLESSINGS FOR THE NEW YEAR ALL  :)

LET US NOT LOOK BACK BUT FORWARD TO ALL THE DOORS THAT ARE OPENING UP FOR US. REMEMBER WHAT THE LORD OPENS NO MAN CAN SHUT. WOW! A NEW YEAR IS LIKE A DO OVER ANOTHER CHANCE TO GET RIGHT... WITH THE LORD'S HELP ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. There are no secrets in the secret place.  If you need revelation about something... step on in... draw near to God... encounter His presence... Seek His face... and He will guide you into His heart.  Miracles happen in the secret place.  As you spend time in the Glory it will overflow from you.  Whatever begins in the secret place doesn't remain a secret forever... the miracle vision God gives you in secret will be revealed in the open!  Keep seeking... keep worshiping... keep loving Jesus!

"But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." - Matthew 6:6

A THOUGHT TO PONDER AND MEDITATE ON...
PSALMS 139

O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.   Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.   Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.   For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.   Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.   Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;  it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
Whither shall I go from thy spirit?  or whither shall I flee from thy presence?  If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there:  if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.   If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;  10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.   11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me;  even the night shall be light about me.   12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee;  but the night shineth as the day:  the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.   13 For thou hast possessed my reins:  thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.   14 I will praise thee;  for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:  marvellous are thy works;  and that my soul knoweth right well.   15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.   16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect;  and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.  
17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God!   how great is the sum of them!   18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand:  when I awake, I am still with thee.   19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God:  depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.   20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.   21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee?  and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?  22 I hate them with perfect hatred:  I count them mine enemies.   23 Search me, O God, and know my heart:  try me, and know my thoughts:  24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Motherhood is a Special Task

QUESTION:
More than anything in the world I want to be a good mom to my kids. How can I be the mom God wants me to be?
ANSWER FROM MAX:
The virgin birth is more, much more, than a Christmas story. It is a picture of how close Christ will come to you, a mom, as you also bring a child into the world.
Imagine yourself in that story found in Luke 1.
God comes to you and says, “I have a special task for you. A child. A special child that I want to entrust to you. Are you willing to raise this one?”
You stammer, take a breath. “This sounds scary.”
“Don’t worry. I’ll be there with you. This child is special to me. He will be a great child.”
You shake your head. “Such an awesome responsibility. I don’t know if I can do it.”
“Nothing is impossible with me.”
You smile. “I am your servant. I’ll do it.”
Do we think only one child received God’s special attention? Sure, only one was his Son, and an angel sent out those special birth announcements, accompanied by an angelic choir singing “Happy Birthday.” Of course God pulled out all the stops for Jesus’ birth.
Christmas StoriesBut children aren’t randomly born to parents. God orchestrates the right children to be born to the right parents.
Being the mom God wants you to be starts with the understanding of how important your job is in God’s eyes. He entrusts you with one of his own children. He chose you out of all the moms in the world for this one child.
Remember, you, too, are highly favored by God himself to receive such a special gift.


WERE ARE CREATED FOR GREATNESS:)

WARM BLESSINGS
PEACE
PROSPERITY TO ALL
>>)))>

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...