Tuesday, October 25, 2011

BLESSINGS TO ALL :)




FORGIVE THE CAPS IT IS JUST MUCH EASIER ON MY HANDS AND FASTER.





WOW! IT SURE IS GETTING COLDER AT NIGHT YOU CAN FEEL THE WINTER WAFTING IN THE AIR. I AM SO GLAD I AM TUCKED AWAY IN MY HOME BY MY WARM FIREPLACE. I AM STILL WORKING IN MY SHOP MoveableArt LISTING ITEMS TO INCREASE THE INVENTORY. I JUST LISTED A PAIR OF EARRINGS SO HOPE YOU LIKE THEM :) I MUST SAY IT GETTING A SHOP STARTED AND UP AND WORKING ON THE INTERNET IS ALL ABOUT MARKETING.


SELLING MY HANDMADE CREATIONS IN MY SMALL TOWN WAS NOT SO INVOLVED. I AM NOW PLAYING AROUND WITH CHANGING OR  SHOULD I SAY ADDING MORE TO THE  SHOP NAME.WHEN I STARTED THIS BLOG I WAS KNOWN AS  LADYFAITH LIGHT CREATIONS AND PEOPLE KNOW ME AS THIS NAME AS WELL. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY WE LEARN SO MUCH MORE FROM OUR STRUGGLES AND MISTAKES IN LIFE.


I READ THIS TODAY AND FOUND THIS TO BE ENCOURAGING WORDS TO CHEW ON. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR TRUSTING IN THE LORD FOR HE SEES THE BIG PICTURE EVEN WHEN WE DON'T.....



The Right Doors Open
You try one door after another, yet no one responds to your résumé. No university accepts your application. No doctor has a solution for your illness. No buyers look at your house.
Obstacles pack your path. Road, barricaded. Doorway, padlocked. Do you know the frustration of a blocked door?
God uses closed doors to advance his cause.
He closed the womb of a young Sarah so he could display his power to the elderly one.
He shut the palace door on Moses the prince so he could open shackles through Moses the liberator.
He marched Daniel out of Jerusalem so he could use Daniel in Babylon.
And Jesus. Yes, even Jesus knew the challenge of a blocked door. When he requested a path that bypassed the cross, God said no. He said no to Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane so he could say yes to us at the gates of heaven.
God's Story, Your StoryIt’s not that our plans are bad but that God’s plans are better.
“My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord.
“And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.
For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so my ways are higher than your ways
and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.” (Isa. 55:8–9 NLT)
Your blocked door doesn’t mean God doesn’t love you. Quite the opposite. It’s proof that he does.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...