Sunday, December 4, 2011

BLESSINGS TO ALL :)

IN MY DEVOTION TIME WITH THE LORD I READ THIS AND WANTED TO SHARE IT.

Jesus - God's Promises Fulfilled
The Promise of His Presence
The virgin will...give birth to a son, and they will call Him Immanuel-which means, "God with us." Matthew 1:23

The Promise of A Saviour
Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

The Promise of Light
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. John 8:12

The Promise of Rest
Come to Me...and I will give you rest. My yoke is easy and My burden is light. Matthew 11:28,30

The Promise of Friendship
I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from My Father I have made known to you. John 15:15

The Promise of Joy
The joy of the Lord is your strength. Nehemiah 8:10



BLESSINGS AND PROSPERITY TO ALL
PEACE >>)))>

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...